(Horizontal) bar charts with negative values are supported by IPU-Chart. Have a look at this example, which shows the migration rate (migrants/1,000 population) of the top ten most populous countries:
Japan has really just a migration rate of zero!
The axis and 0-line are automatically scaled and positioned as soon as the data contains negative values. And you can style and size this chart and use the IPU-Chart Editor Online as you know it from the other chart types.
- The Product Description shows examples of the other chart types that IPU-Chart can create.
- Our blog How To Add An Excel Chart to WordPress shows how to use IPU-Chart with Excel data.
- The User Guide tells you more about the usage of the plugin.
- Download IPU-Chart from the WordPress plugin directory.
- For questions and suggestions please visit the Support Forums.